Click here to view them all
Raising the art of paper cut to a new level
Ultra Modern Ketubot
You've got to see them...click here
Not your parents ketubah!
New Linen Kippahs
Our Linen Collection, click here
Perfect for Summer
Finest Knitted Kippot
100% DMC Yarns. To view click here
Custom Made to Your Specifications
RUSH ORDERS CALL 1-888-884-3004
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We recieved the Ketubah and it is beautiful. My mom actually cryed when she saw it. Thanks so much"... read more Leah
"The kippahs were wonderful! Everybody took their kippah home after the Bar Mitzvah promising to use them again and again!"... read more Brian
KETUBAH BUYING GUIDE
There are hundreds of Ketubahs to choose from & many things to consider when buying your ketubah including, style, design, text, color and whether or not you wish to have the ketubah personalized.
We've put together this helpful buying guide to get you started.
If you still have questions, we're here to help. We can guide you through the ketubah buying process, making it easy and stress free. Have a question? Just ask one of our experts and we'll do whatever we can to assist you. Just call us toll free at 1-888-884-3004.
1. Choosing a Text: Before choosing a text it's a good idea to consult with your Rabbi or officiate about which text option is best for you. The text you choose is the cornerstone of the document. It should correspond to your views about Judaism. Keep in mind that not all texts are available with all ketubahs. Simply click on a ketubah to see which texts are available or choose a text from the drop down "Pick a Text" menu and all ketubot with that text will appear. Almost every ketubah can be purchased blank so that you can have a custom text inserted.
2. Budget: Once you've chosen a text, think about budget. You will be able to sort by price and see all the ketubot that fit your price range.
3. Style & Design: Next, think about style and design. You can choose from countless styles created by over 50 talented artists, from traditional to abstract to modern. We have over 500 ketubot on display with something for every taste and budget.
4. Personalization: After you've chosen your design and text combination, the next step is to decide if you would like your ketubah personalized. Personalization is the process of the artist adding your wedding details (your names, the wedding date, the wedding location, etc.) into the body of the text, in the same calligraphy style as the text to ensure a perfect match and flow of fonts. Having your ketubah personalized by the artist ensures that you will have a beautiful and integrated piece of art to cherish forever. A personalized ketubah can also be modified in other ways such as increasing the number of signature lines or inserting other information. If you do not want it to be personalized by the artist, you have the option of having a local calligrapher or your Rabbi fill in the blank spaces.
5. Ordering: Once you've finalized your choice, it's time to place your order. We've made ketubah buying quick and easy. Simply click on the one you like best, then from the drop-down menus select the text, whether or not you wish to personalize and choose a shipping option & click - Add to Cart. You will then be asked to input your payment information.
Alternatively, all ketubahs can be ordered by phone at
6. Delivery: Now all you have to do is wait for your ketubah to arrive. If you've ordered it non-personalized, you should receive it within 10 days. Personalized ketubahs usually take an extra week, although rush orders can be filled. All ketubot are shipped by courier & we will send you a tracking number so that you can monitor the progress of your ketubah which usually takes 2-3 days.
KIPPAH / YARMULKE ORDERING MADE EASY:
If you are searching for the best kippahs / yarmulkes on the planet you've come to the right place. At Jessy Judaica you can create your yarmulkes customized any way you want, made from the highest quality fabrics available anywhere in the world.
First; a word about the ubiquitous kippah / yarmulke.
Most people refer to them as a kippah with the plural being kippahs or kippot. The Yiddish version is Yarmulke with the plural being Yarmulkes. There are many names but all refer to the traditional Jewish head covering.
Fabric kippot (satin, silk, brocade, denim & chino, linen, velvet and knitted) are finely made products and every order is custom made. Regular delivery for fabric kippahs is 6 weeks from order to delivery, however rush service is available in as little as 20 days for a slight extra charge. Our kippahs can be customized to your exact specs and you can even supply your own fabric. Clips in your choice of color are included with all fabric yarmulkes.
If you can dream it we can make it!
Our suede and leather kippot are also made per order but have a shorter lead time and 2-4 weeks is reasonable. Suede & Leather Yarmulkes can be delivered in as little as 10 days. All yarmulke orders can be rushed at extra cost. If in doubt call us to discuss your timing. Clips are optional with suede & leather kippot.
Women's Beaded Kippot are an in-stock item and shipped within a week of placing your order.
The minimum order is 60 except for the women's beaded kippot which have a 6 kippah minimum.
Personalization is included with your order. There is a maximum 4 line imprint in any language and various fonts and colors are available. Be sure to complete the inscription boxes in the kippah ordering process.
How many should I order? The rule of thumb is 60% of the total guest list. Each kippah is so beautiful that guests often take extras. Customers often order extras for use at holidays and other simchas or to provide to guests who could not attend as a memento of the simcha.
Cancellation: All kippah orders are custom and personalized, However, if you contact us before the order is in production it can be cancelled and may be subject to a service/restocking fee. If the order is being or has been produced it cannot be cancelled.
Got a yarmulke Question? Just call us toll free and talk to an expert at