The 4 Pillars Ketubah - Chroma 1 - 3D Matted & Shadowbox Framed Ketubah
The square format of the Four Pillars ketubah symbolizes the balance, equality and stability of the couple’s blessed union. The ornate frame of carved stone represents a relationship that will stand the test of time. Each corner carries the weight of the marriage covenant and is the foundation for the days ahead. The upper right corner is “Ahava”, meaning “Love”. The upper left corner is “Kavod”, meaning “Respect”. The lower left corner is “Aymoon”, which means “Trust” and “Faith”. The lower right corner is “Maton”, which means “Giving”. Within the window of the outer frame is a radiant bursting kaleidoscope of color representing the marriage itself. Like a puzzle, each individual unique piece creates the total picture. Each section is dependent on the other. The bride and groom each make their daily contributions to this amazing image resulting in a splendid mosaic that becomes more beautiful as the days and years pass.
3D Ketubah Features:
- Image area is 14.5"x14.5"
- Double Matted Interior
- Printed on Premium Photo Paper and Inks
- Each Ketubah is Constructed with 6-12 Layers
- Faux Gemstones Add Light and Drama
- Back Label with Symbolic Meaning of Ketubah Design
- Removable Back Layer for Easy Signing
- Back Layer is Matted for an Elegant Presentation at Ketubah Signing
- Signed by the Artist
Custom text is available upon request. Please call 1-888-884-3004 to discuss available options and for a quotation.